Ipad Pro Drivers ?

doha1696

Inspired
Hi, I'd like to know if there are news about a driver for Ipad allowing to use the axe as a sound card using the Lightning connectors > USB... I'm actually using the Axe FX with a Mac Book Pro and it works pretty well for automatic program changes and control changes. I'd really enjoy to use my iPad instead of the Mac book on stage...
Please let me know if there are some iPad/Axe FX users, I'm very interested in learning about that...

Many thanks for your answers.

Thanks, very usefull video for midi but I understand that unfortunately, the iPad can not be used with the Axe as an audio device... ARRRRGH !!!!

Actually, it can. But just temporarily.
When you connect the AxeFx to an Pc/Mac that has the AxeFx drivers installed, the AxeFx become MIDI/Audio class compliant.
That means it doesn't need any driver to be used then.
So it now can be used on an iPad. But if you reboot your AxeFx, it won't be bootloaded anymore so it won't be recognized anymore by the iPad...

Is it a problem coming from the Axe FX or from Apple ? Did you try to use the Axe with the last iPad Pro ? (Tu serais pas Français toi ?...., parce que moi je le suis...) ;)

Is it a problem coming from the Axe FX or from Apple ? Did you try to use the Axe with the last iPad Pro ? (Tu serais pas Français toi ?...., parce que moi je le suis...) ;)
Both :
- The AxeFx is not natively MIDI/Audio class compliant
- Apple is shit and doesn't support 3rd party drivers

No i don't have any iPad pro... Oui je usis Français ;)

Back
Top Bottom