invite to buy fx8

Some good news, but kind of secretely, for us, europeans. I contacted Sussi, she was way beyond kind, and found out there is a batch coming. As I am on top of the list, might get on it next week. At least something is happening for us, too.

Just got an email from Sussi at g66. There's a small amount of FX8's just come into europe. Price is 1599 euro's
Plus she mentioned that a larger batch is due "very soon", and that they expect that it will take a few weeks to clear the wait list. Seems like rather good news.

Hello all, just signed up on the wait list for the fx8. I guess I'm probably looking at a few months until the invite as opposed to a few weeks? Not sure whether to wait for fx8 or try the new line 6 helix when it some out soon. Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my invite today, at 6:52 p.m. Signed up on February 10, 2015.

However, I will let Fractal know to pass it to the next person in line due to Helix. They are moving fast for sure though :).

Hi, new member. I just signed up for the wait list today. Is there anyone that can give me a rough estimate of when I might be invited to purchase?

I just received my invite to buy today. I already have an FX8, so I don't need this invite. Anyone want it? If so, I can email Fractal and have them switch the email address.

I got on the list in late May and got invite today, and ordered. And of course the EV-1 is out of stock! :) guess I'll go the trusty FV-500 route unless the wait is short.

Back
Top Bottom