invite to buy fx8

Just got mine in today.Opened it up and it sounds like a screw or something is rattling around inside.Sent a support ticket in and I am sure Fractal will handle it quickly.I am just bummed.Was looking forward to firing it up tonight but I think I will hold off.Sure looks great though....I will just spend some well needed time in the manual.Looking forward to the wedding ceremony with the Badger.

Thanks Fractal,,,,,,,,…,Cliff ,Mark ,, and Company ,,wait is over …UPS tracking number received..Will be Anxiously -waiting and watching , for the Brown Truck to pull in the drive way

Just to keep the update going, I received my invite(10/14 waitlist) today, ordered it and it's shipping it to Southern Cali so I'll probably be seeing Wed or Thur.. Can't wait...

I receive the invitation on February 26, 2015 and I have same question of Yianni54; as I sold my equipment (too soon I guess :disgust:) I would like to know if I should buy something else in the meanwhile or should I wait; anyone?

I bet a lot of people that initially signed up for the wait list don't end up buying. So it should go fairly quick.

The only depressing part of this is the Cdn dollar exchange vs US. About $350 more at current rates. May have to wait for that to improve.

I was listening to CBC Radio today and the forecast for the CDN dollar isn't looking good for the near future. So, some will have to bite the bullet if they want an FX8 soon.

I was listening to CBC Radio today and the forecast for the CDN dollar isn't looking good for the near future. So, some will have to bite the bullet if they want an FX8 soon.

Plus HST and duty, but even without duty that's over $500 more with exchange and HST. Stupid weak dollar o_O

Got on wait list 1st April 2015; pedal received today. How? Well, I guess it pays to be civil to other forum members; if they change their mind about buying they might just send you their invite link.
Thank you again Jeremiah Edward, really looking forward to getting to grips with this puppy :)

Back
Top Bottom