invite to buy fx8

If you have a US address or mail foward service in US you can purchase.
I'm from Brazil, have my US postal service with an US address and already been invited for the purchase and already have the unit here in my hands for almost one month :)

I never received a reply back when entering the wait list Early December? Same for my wife who placed me on the wait list also. Is that automatic to receive a email back? I hope not. Now I am worried.. May 4, 2015

"It's a shame to have to do this, but because of the incivility, I am locking this thread.
Once the waitlist becomes predictable -- that is, when production hits a stride and response rates normalize, we'll send an update to all those on the list with some predictions. Thanks for your patience until then."

OK. I am now nervous. I did not receive anything updating me of possible predictions in email. Can Admin. tell me I am on the list please. June 22, 2015

Invite came today! Joined the the list 10/9/14. Of course, I will be out of town for a week now. Then in town for a week and then out another two after that. Plenty of time to learn this thing inside out via demo videos

Back
Top Bottom