invite to buy fx8

Got my invite and ordered. I got on the list 10/5/14 in the afternoon. I guess they finally have a big batch and are advancing on the list. Good luck fellow waitlisters!!!

Ooh! Seems things are moving along. Great to hear :).

Are they really? I wonder how fast they can serve us fellow waitinglisteers with their stock. I kept reading from people in the last few days or weeks that subscribed 10-4-14 getting their invitation. Was this day the first of the list? I was on the list 12-1-14 and I live in Europe. Will I see this gem in the next two months? Guesses are welcome :))

Are they really? I wonder how fast they can serve us fellow waitinglisteers with their stock. I kept reading from people in the last few days or weeks that subscribed 10-4-14 getting their invitation. Was this day the first of the list? I was on the list 12-1-14 and I live in Europe. Will I see this gem in the next two months? Guesses are welcome :))

I hear what you are saying. I too am in Europe and got on the list early, so really we should get our units at the same time. I reckon in the next couple of months we will see them in Europe fingers crossed lol. It will be worth the wait though defiently.

The first day was October 3rd, 2014. It took them a while to get past it, actually. Now it seems to be moving much faster.

Oh well. This will take forever (or so ;-). I might just as well wait for the AX8 that was announced for October 1, huh? ;-)))
Patience is a hard earned virtue...

Oh, really. Then again, we'll see when I get my invite. I may just skip the FX8 if I haven't been invited by then.

Back
Top Bottom