invite to buy fx8

Based on my experience, shipping across the Pacific takes about two weeks on average. I've had museum publications printed in and shipped from China. Of course, there are factors that can cause that timeline to vary. The optimist in me suspects the parts have arrived and are being assembled...the pragmatist in me thinks that's simply wishful thinking.

Well I have a little bit of good news for you all. Everyone behind me just moved up one spot the list. I just bought one with three hours use on it. It was listed on TGP. Shipping tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I have a little bit of good news for you all. Everyone behind me just moved up one spot the list. I just bought one with three hours use on it. It was listed on TGP. Shipping tomorrow!

Somone bought and sold it already??! Wonder why they didn't like it?

He said it was to complicated for him. I can see that if your used to analog pedals and have no axe/fx or rack experience. But you never know. Whatever the reason I'm glad. Lol!

No sign of the FX-8 over here in the UK yet. I don't even think they've ship to europe yet if Fractal are still waiting for parts. I'm hoping in the next few weeks I will be able to buy one and finally get rid of the big heavy pedalboard that's been driving me nuts the last few gigs. Can't wait to get a more compact rig together finally.

Anyone tried mounting to a pedaltrain board yet? I figured velcro would do the job?

Hi Paul - Last week, I had an email from G66 who are the company I'm on the waiting list with. They said "a couple of weeks" so it could be any time in June / July I suppose ?

I also use the Pedaltrain, I have the "Pro" version which has my G system on at the moment but as the FX8 is considerably smaller I would think it would just velcro on no problem at all. If you haven't seen already, the manual is available for the FX8 and can be downloaded here -> http://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/manuals/FX8/FX8-Owners-Manual.pdf

It's also about 2Kg lighter by the look of it ;)

Hi Paul - Last week, I had an email from G66 who are the company I'm on the waiting list with. They said "a couple of weeks" so it could be any time in June / July I suppose ?

I also use the Pedaltrain, I have the "Pro" version which has my G system on at the moment but as the FX8 is considerably smaller I would think it would just velcro on no problem at all. If you haven't seen already, the manual is available for the FX8 and can be downloaded here -> http://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/manuals/FX8/FX8-Owners-Manual.pdf

It's also about 2Kg lighter by the look of it ;)

Hi Bread thanks for the reply.

I'm on the wait list with G66 as well. I remember Sussi saying there's no date but they are due any week now. So there must be a small shipment coming over to Europe then? Let's hope we are both on that list to get the first shipment.

I had the g sys on a pedaltrain pro as well if its lighter then that's gonna be one great little pedalboard can't wait lol.

So does ANYONE have any news yet on when some new units are to arrive??? I haven't seen any updates for the last couple weeks. Did I miss it in another thread maybe???

So does ANYONE have any news yet on when some new units are to arrive??? I haven't seen any updates for the last couple weeks. Did I miss it in another thread maybe???

Nope. It's been radio silence since the first shipment. Don't expect an update... or an FX8... for a while.

Just received the invitation and paid for it.

* Your order has shipped. (Order#: 27187 placed on 5/13/2015) *

I'm from Brazil, so until they ship to my address in New York and later on I'll handle the shipping to here I think I'll get the fx8 in about 2 or 3 weeks!

:mrgreen

Got my invite today at 4:33pm central time and purchased it. I got on the waitlist back on Oct 3 @ 2:09 pm central time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom