invite to buy fx8

Not sure if tracking the wait list emails is going to give you any indication when you will get the invite to buy...

Received my wait list email:
Fri, 03 Oct 2014 11:46:57 -0700 (PDT)

Not sure if tracking the wait list emails is going to give you any indication when you will get the invite to buy...

Received my wait list email:
Fri, 03 Oct 2014 11:46:57 -0700 (PDT)

Eh, give me a rough timeline as to where they are at. Maybe a pattern will emerge.

I never received a reply back when entering the wait list Early December? Same for my wife who placed me on the wait list also. Is that automatic to receive a email back? I hope not. Now I am worried...

Probably Ok. Admin M@ stated the following:

"We've had an auto-reply on official waitlist signup emails since November, 2011. If you did NOT get an acknowledgement email, this does not mean you're not on the list, however, because your junk mail filter may have prevented us from emailing you. I have confirmed time and again that our auto-reply and waitlist invitations do not trigger any major spam filters, but if you have trained your system to be more aggressive it is always possible you're not hearing back from us. A related problem with this is that it will also stop your invitation from reaching you. I would therefore advise everyone to whitelist us or specifically filter all mail from any @fractalaudio.com address to keep it out of the spam."

Probably Ok. Admin M@ stated the following:

"We've had an auto-reply on official waitlist signup emails since November, 2011. If you did NOT get an acknowledgement email, this does not mean you're not on the list, however, because your junk mail filter may have prevented us from emailing you. I have confirmed time and again that our auto-reply and waitlist invitations do not trigger any major spam filters, but if you have trained your system to be more aggressive it is always possible you're not hearing back from us. A related problem with this is that it will also stop your invitation from reaching you. I would therefore advise everyone to whitelist us or specifically filter all mail from any @fractalaudio.com address to keep it out of the spam."

EXCELLENT!
THX..

Hmm, I got my wait list confirmation on 10/4 at 9:30 AM and have not received an invite yet...

I got my confirmation on 10/3 at 4:02pm, how can someone get their invite before us when they got on the list later than us? Is there something wrong with the list process?

I got my confirmation on 10/3 at 4:02pm, how can someone get their invite before us when they got on the list later than us? Is there something wrong with the list process?

I don't know, it is definitely not in my spam folder. So either the wait list isn't being served in first-in/first-out order or the post above is bogus.

I don't know, it is definitely not in my spam folder. So either the wait list isn't being served in first-in/first-out order or the post above is bogus.

It is not bogus; however, I did send a note to Fractal on 6/7/2014 asking to be put on the list if there was one. I believe this was when the product was first announced. Perhaps they used that date.

A different time zone wouldn't account for days in difference. Also, what is the point of the wait list if sending a note months earlier gets you closer to the top?

A different time zone wouldn't account for days in difference. Also, what is the point of the wait list if sending a note months earlier gets you closer to the top?

I'm not too crazy about it either, if that is indeed what happened. But I guess it's better than being skipped over completely, which is what I initially assumed had happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw the time and assumed that it was on the same day. It was a guess, albeit a wrong one. Either way, none of this makes a difference to me as I got on the list so late (middle of Feb). I'm not expecting to get the FX8 in time for my summer gigs. If I do, cool. If not, my rig sounds pretty good as is.

Back
Top Bottom