invite to buy fx8

I received my invite (woohooo!), but I didn't realize that Fractal doesn't accept Amex or PayPal. My wife will KILL ME for putting this on MC. Anyway, congrats to Fractal for another amazing product.

I received my invite (woohooo!), but I didn't realize that Fractal doesn't accept Amex or PayPal. My wife will KILL ME for putting this on MC. Anyway, congrats to Fractal for another amazing product.

Just curious when you put in your request. Thanks!

I got on the list Oct 4th 2014. No mail yet....but I'm hoping!

does anyone remember when the list started taking names?

Last edited:
Got my FX8 invite! BUT.. I applied to the waitlist long before this thing called the AX8 was ever mentioned. Hmm.. what to do? I have uses for FX8, but might have even more uses for AX8 and we don't even know how much it will cost yet.

I got on the list 10/3 - no invite yet. Looking back through my e-mails it looks like I sent one on 12/17 as well - hopefully they just look at the earliest request!

I got on the list 11/04.. Was told I would be included in the first run. Things must have changed (short supply). I'll have to get up every morning and run to check my email only to be disappointed that the invite isn't there for a little while longer.

i got on the list within an hour of it being announced so was sure i would get an early invite.i didnt realize theres a seperate list at g66,so now im not on any list and have no chance of getting a fx8.
totally livid tbh:mad:

Sucks Paul, I feel for ya.

But more so, I feel excitement because I just ordered mine :) Sorry.. your thread probably not the best place to share my excitement in.

Honestly, I would bet the waitlist will clear through much faster than previous Fractal products. For one, they are simply bigger now, probably will have larger quantities in the supply chain. Secondly, the AX8 is coming soon and that will certainly give some potential FX8 buyers a reason to hold off. I almost did.

EDIT - I emailed my waitlist request Fri 10/3/2014 12:48 PM

Last edited:
I asked to go on the G66 list? when will they be getting some?

I don't think G66 will have any for least another month. I've been on the wait list with G66 for quite sometime as well. If the FX-8 is now just being announced for release in the US it's gonna take at least a couple of weeks for them to ship over to Europe. That's of course if there's enough stock and it doesn't look like it there is as Cliff mentioned there would be limited numbers on the first batch. Unless of course they are already here and we all get invites tomorrow. Here's hoping anyway lol

Back
Top Bottom