Invite Received, Paid, and Shipped! And RECEIVED!

Codfish Oil (while perhaps good for you, man, that's some nasty stuff, ha!),,,if you don't mind me asking what day/time did you "sign up"? Just trying to get some kind of idea of approximately how long I'll be waiting,,,(I got on the list at 12:30am, Oct 14th).

original confirmation email on 10/13 at 5:24pm EST. Invite received today 2/2/16 at 12:27pm!

Paid by 12:45pm and SHIPPED by 12:59pm!!!!

Awesome! Can't wait!

Omar

Thank you for letting us know..... looks like the list is starting to move a little :) .... I'm Oct 13th 6:51pm est

Codfish Oil (while perhaps good for you, man, that's some nasty stuff, ha!),,,if you don't mind me asking what day/time did you "sign up"? Just trying to get some kind of idea of approximately how long I'll be waiting,,,(I got on the list at 12:30am, Oct 14th).
Only if you don't laugh, but, January 1. Late to the party, but at least I'll be a part.

Do have an FX8 though.

Hey man, I feel for ya, we're all in some degree of "waiting pain" here (!) but eventually, we'll all have one, that's for sure,,,some of us just have to be more patient than others! It'll be a great time once everyone forum wise has theirs, and we can all be in "appreciation/sharing presets/tips/knowledge" mode!

Looks like almost a 4 month wait from the time you sign up on the wait list until you get your invite, based on this info.

Add one month for every 15 minutes!

That's about what I'm thinking. I'm in at 6:05 of day one which is only 41 minutes later than OP and I'm thinking April or May. My sense is that for every person on the google list, there are probably at least 4 or 5 laying in the weeds or part of European shipments or ???? I was 50-something on the google list before someone wrote over me or somehow disappeared me, but based on the first pile of AX8s in the picture and how the list has moved it seems likely that there are far more unidentified people getting them than folks on the list shouting "hey I got mine!!!" All just idle speculation to blow off tension while waiting for my invitation.

Lets not forget the M@ posted that things were going to pick up after the first so we need to wait to see if things start to go any faster.

Well, received mine last week but haven't been able to connect it and work with it until yesterday!!! Looks great and feels solid! Sounds "old" with the ancient quantum 1 in it, though.... Lol (cliff has spoiled us)

Last night I was working on my rig. I got a pedaltrain pro back in December with a soft case (second hand) and I thought it was too big! But after doing a mock set up, it maybe just right...

Here is the pic of how it looks now:

image.jpeg

Ax8, 3 pedals (volume, wah, extra for reverb holds, wet/dry, etc), relay g50, and a power strip. I'll work on the cabling later today and post a better picture.

I have rehearsal tonight, hoping to practice with it and it may just become my main rig...

Sounds "old" with the ancient quantum 1 in it, though

I find it so hard to believe that my AX8 is going to go through some sonic metamorphosis with the Quantum 2 update...the difference between 1 and 2 is really that dramatic?????

I believe his post is Sarcasm, but surprisingly there is a difference. I was lucky to have 2 FAS units when upgrading just recently and definitely noticed the mojo from Q2 over Q1. Its awesome to feel the difference that way. Wish I always had 2 units!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom