Invitation to Purchase XL

Same here....just paid for the Axe, Mfc and a Matrix gt1000. Coming to G66 next week and will be shipped to me after beeing tested.:)
A new Axe-Fx owner is born!

Paid for my XL, MFC101 & Mission SP1 on sunday via Paypal, on monday I get an email from Paypal saying theyve stopped the payment & its under investigation, today I finally get my account unlocked & still they havent released my money!

I'm a patient man but this is trying my patience a little to far.

When eventually G66 gets my money I will then need to wait until its delivered to Saudi Arabia.....

some things are sent to try us!:blue:

UPDATE: FINALLY got the payment through & my XL is ordered. PHEW! They are shipping it tomorrow........

Last edited:
On wait list April 16, invitation received May 15, ordered May 16!!!

I have a Mark I with a serial number that begins with a 'C' which I believe means it was checked personally by Cliff? When the II was first released, I drove to Fractal in May 2012 to buy mine after I kept losing the the battle at the online store. It would be in my cart for like a minute, but by the time I put all the payment info in and hit finish, it got snagged by someone faster than me. :shock Some of you may remember that? It was well worth the 12 hour round-trip drive! Fortunately I'm close enough.

Anyway, my XLshould be here middle of next week. Yaay!

I got my invite for an XL yesterday, and my shipping notice today should have it in a few days. BTW if anyone is tracking I got on the wait list April 17th just about a month. I have not yet received my invite for the MFC yet, glad it happened in this order and I am sure it will take me a while to get the XL up and going before I really need the MFC anyway.

I am reading the manual, just found the wiki, so I will review that as well and plan to order a pair of Yamaha HS5's for my small practice room. Any other suggestions for a new kid in a candy store for learning how to use this exceptional piece of gear or other gear that makes the experience better or simply needed to function?

Can't wait and I think some of my friends are just as excited to see it in action.

Yeah... my XL is in the house!!!

Very fast service (as always) from the nice G66-Crew... comes with Chocolate and T-Shirt and FW 14.03! ;-)

Axe-FX II MK1 User since day 1 ... but now, all I can say: the XL is the winner, with all the new features, by comparison!!!

Now my MK1 is sold and the XL is my new "Love" till the Axe-FX III puts another complexion on things ;-)

Thanks Fractal and G66

Still not got mine!

I'm having an unlucky moment in my life! Although most of it is out of my hands because I live in Saudi Arabia where the import rules are a tad strict!

Patience dude... Hmm!

Got my invite yesterday and ordered immediately. Just got my shipment confirmation this morning. I'm so excited! :mrgreen Ordering a FCB1010 today to go with it.

Hi Bullstein,

yesterday i got a mail from G66, my XL will be in my arms next week.
I already planned 2 days of at my work.

I was wondering i also want to sell my FXII mark1. Did you sell at ebay and got a good prce??

Greetings

Hi Bullstein,

yesterday i got a mail from G66, my XL will be in my arms next week.
I already planned 2 days of at my work.

I was wondering i also want to sell my FXII mark1. Did you sell at ebay and got a good prce??

Greetings

Hi Betweenus,

sold my FX II MK1 privat and got a good price! But sometimes you can get a good price on eBay too!!

Wish you lot of fun with your new XL... it's a very good unit and I like it more as my MK1!! ;-)

Greets,
Bullstein

Looks like the XL's are moving out at a good pace, lots of new owners on this thread. Congrats to all.

NOW... how about we start shipping some MFCs eh? ;)
I'm on the list for one of those bad boys, and it's vewy vewy quite round here... The old Ground Control Pro just ain't cuttin it with my XL. Not being able to make use of scenes is killing me!

Looks like the XL's are moving out at a good pace, lots of new owners on this thread. Congrats to all.

NOW... how about we start shipping some MFCs eh? ;)
I'm on the list for one of those bad boys, and it's vewy vewy quite round here... The old Ground Control Pro just ain't cuttin it with my XL. Not being able to make use of scenes is killing me!

MFCs have been shipping for about a week now.

Back
Top Bottom