Invitation to Purchase XL

Just received my invitation to purchase a few moments ago. I took advantage of that in world record time. It will be in my hot lil hands soon!

BTW, I got on the list around March 16th. WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!

I read your post and was all bummed because I got on the list about 2/26/14. So I grab my iPhone to check email...and there it was!!! The invite to purchase!!! I'm so freaking excited, it's like Christmas LOL!!!

ME TOO! I'm pretty fired up right now. :victorious:

After waking up late and feeling pretty unmotivated today, I heard a buzz on my iphone (while reading the news on the throne no less!) Checked the email, and it was my invitation! Turned my day around instantly. Took me all of 3 minutes to get to the computer to place the order.

I had some trouble getting my order in at first. (credit card kept declining since Fractal is not in US, but a phone call to my bank fixed that up). I sprung for 3 day shipping, I should be rocking by the end of the week!

It's been over a year, maybe a year and a half that I've been wanting and AXE FX, and I've been lurking in the forum watching firmware updates fly by one after another. Now I have an XL on the way and can join the party.

I just received my invitation moments ago, and placed the order about 15 seconds thereafter. I already received my MFC101 Mk III last month, so I guess with the XL on the way, I'm officially a Fractal guy now. I need someone to show me the secret handshake.

It's been almost 30 minutes since I placed the order. WHERE IS THAT DAMNED UPS TRUCK??? :)

Such a tease. Oh well - I'm bummed, but i understand. All orders placed today are being cancelled, they mistakingly sent out notifications today...ugh!

You should receive an email from Matt shortly.

Got my invitation too...Like a kid unwrapping a new toy...placed the order....OUT OF STOCK!!! Will stay on top of my e-mail better next time

Just received my invitation to purchase a few moments ago. I took advantage of that in world record time. It will be in my hot lil hands soon!

BTW, I got on the list around March 16th. WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!

Yeah, I got on the list on Feb. 27. I came back from lunch and saw the invite email too... WhoooHoo! (There was great joy!)

Then I saw the other email that said "We messed up and sent out too many invites". (there was wailing, and gnashing of teeth, and wringing of hands!).

By too many, I think they might mean everyone?

Darn it! False alarm! Too many invites were sent out today. I wont be getting my XL for a while now. Brings back memories of finding out Santa Claus wasnt real! I guess I can forgive FAS since they put out such a great product and its worth waiting for! Back to the waiting list!

Freaking unbelievable. I jinxed myself by posting about my order. I thought the above "false alarm" posts were just some trolling attempts. I went to my inbox, and sure enough there was an email canceling my order. Talk about having the rug pulled out from under you! What a cruel joke.

I just received my invitation moments ago, and placed the order about 15 seconds thereafter. I already received my MFC101 Mk III last month, so I guess with the XL on the way, I'm officially a Fractal guy now. I need someone to show me the secret handshake.

It's been almost 30 minutes since I placed the order. WHERE IS THAT DAMNED UPS TRUCK??? :)

Well, it's about time they got around to you Sleestak!!:) Congrats man on finally getting the XL ordered.

Now where the heck is my XL!?!:mrgreen......Oh it will be here Wednesday.

Well, it's about time they got around to you Sleestak!!:) Congrats man on finally getting the XL ordered.

Now where the heck is my XL!?!:mrgreen......Oh it will be here Wednesday.

Thank you, Wild Bill! I am seeing some indication there might have been some erroneous invites sent out today. I guess I won't know anything for sure until I hear from the Wizards of FAS :) I have my fingers and toes crossed...

why the posts in the original thread about this issue was deleted... so frustrating at first and now is unrespectful, I'm so angry! Sorry but this is not professional. Hope have a better response from now!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

No disrespect. I am trying to prevent people from jumping to the wrong conclusions (as evidenced by the posts in this thread too.)

It was an honest mistake. I sent too many invitations. I followed up right away with a correction.
Believe me, no one wishes more than we do that we had thousands of units ready and able to be shipped at a moments notice.

Meanwhile, try not to be angry. We do all we can to make everyone happy and will continue to push hard to meet this incredible demand.

it's ok, I understand. hope the list be respected because I'm reading other things here... and this affect us and delay our shipments even more.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

No disrespect. I am trying to prevent people from jumping to the wrong conclusions (as evidenced by the posts in this thread too.)

It was an honest mistake. I sent too many invitations. I followed up right away with a correction.
Believe me, no one wishes more than we do that we had thousands of units ready and able to be shipped at a moments notice.

Meanwhile, try not to be angry. We do all we can to make everyone happy and will continue to push hard to meet this incredible demand.

Totally not angry. Mistakes happen, and trying to automate things to make operations a bit more efficient can have some "interesting" unintended consequences. Been there, donre that. Still waiting anxiously :).

The old adage of "good things come to those who wait"...in this case "great things"! Keep telling myself "just a little while longer". But yea, I feel like a 10 year old waiting for Christmas here too. At least we're all in this together. Consider it a bonding opportunity! FAS will do right by us. I'm a newbie here, but am totally impressed with their connection and interaction with all of us here. Can't wait to "officially" join the club!

Back
Top Bottom