Invitation to Purchase XL

This is laughable, I bet all the long time AXE users see this all the time... people like us popping on hear all excited waiting for the notification to buy... Tiz an ongoing cycle.:eek:

A lot of long time Axe users were on a waiting list at one time or another!

When did you guys get in line at G66? I got in line march 3.

Hi, I jumped on the list on the 18th March.. so i'm somewhere behind you.. Dam you :-x

Shouldnt be to much longer until G66 email us as long as FAS arent delayed much more. \m/

Got on the wait list March 7....Just received the invite and ordered within 60 seconds. I was thinking it would be another week before placing the order. Now I have the LONG weekend waiting for it to arrive. Might be an anti-social summer ;-)

I don't know what the Ultra is like, but this XL is unbelievable...I think it helps that i got my CLR Neo Wedge last week so i could properly hear the stock tones. This is the first modeler i've ever liked...it's gonna be fun once i learn how to actually edit anything!

Ive had my Atomic wedge for about 4 months & have been using it with my HD500 & I was amazed how the patches improved when using the wedge. That was the expensive turning point for me.. It got me thinking about the FX II XL & how much better it could be! (My wallet is crying at the thought of it! lol) But what the hell, I'm in Saudi Arabia & its tax free so i'm slowly justifying it to my very understanding wife. ;) I get the magic black box & she gets to go home to Ethiopia to see her family & then bring the outlaws back for a holiday. JUSTIFIED.:D

SWEEEEEEET :triumphant:

Ive had my Atomic wedge for about 4 months & have been using it with my HD500 & I was amazed how the patches improved when using the wedge. That was the expensive turning point for me.. It got me thinking about the FX II XL & how much better it could be! (My wallet is crying at the thought of it! lol) But what the hell, I'm in Saudi Arabia & its tax free so i'm slowly justifying it to my very understanding wife. ;) I get the magic black box & she gets to go home to Ethiopia to see her family & then bring the outlaws back for a holiday. JUSTIFIED.:D

SWEEEEEEET :triumphant:

Sounds like a completely justifiable position! LOL.. My justification was that my fiancé and I are getting married in a few weeks, and she'll have on her one finger about as much money as I'm sinking into a new rig...so THIS is MY "ring" HAHAHAHA

I'm so glad she loves me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a completely justifiable position! LOL.. My justification was that my fiancé and I are getting married in a few weeks, and she'll have on her one finger about as much money as I'm sinking into a new rig...so THIS is MY "ring" HAHAHAHA

Yep, life is AWESOME brother! :encouragement:

Hi,

This is for all the G66 European waiting list people....

They will send out payment invitations when the shipment leaves Boston. The shippment will take 2-4 days to arrive at G66 & then they will ship them out to the waiting masses.

tick, tock, tick, tock... (Nail biting...)

Cool, she sounds like a keeper. I've been lucky that way too. It helps when they appreciate your passion (for things other than just her :). Good luck!

Dayummm. . .I was positive I had got on wait list a few weeks back. Just checked my sent box and no email there. Crap. Previously sent from ipad but imap should handle getting that to my macbook air. I thought I was about half way through the wait going by this thread. Would be perfect timing almost with my next commission check. Now I have to decide if I wait for XL or buy a II off of ebay. Did I mention dayummmmmm. . . . . .?

Dayummm. . .I was positive I had got on wait list a few weeks back. Just checked my sent box and no email there. Crap. Previously sent from ipad but imap should handle getting that to my macbook air. I thought I was about half way through the wait going by this thread. Would be perfect timing almost with my next commission check. Now I have to decide if I wait for XL or buy a II off of ebay. Did I mention dayummmmmm. . . . . .?

Toasterdude,

Now thats is truly a bummer!

Have you decided on which to buy yet?

Toasterdude,

Now thats is truly a bummer!

Have you decided on which to buy yet?

I would prefer the XL mostly for the hardware midi through and more blocks with X/Y.

However I will have my rack of doom pretty much done, just minus the second Axe and may get impatient!

I got on the list on March 23rd and I got my invite on May 7th. It is now at the local UPS hub and will be delivered on Monday!!!!

I may get killed at this years Axe Fest for this but I just got shipping notification for my Axe XL. From the ebay seller. . .lol. Was "only" $3,000. . . lol. My rig is pretty much complete and the only missing pieces was some george L/ switch craft connectors, and some midi right angle cables. The idea of waiting maybe two months with the rest of the rack ready to go, did not appeal to me much. I honestly did not think I would win. Starting bid was 3k, I bid that knowing that others have gone for 3500 and more, never thinking I would win. Then, I did win. Sent payment and it was shipped same day.

I am in the middle of wedding plans right now, so need to butter up the fiance with the news. . .lol. Luckily she is great. When and if my name comes up on wait list I may just buy a second XL and then take my Axe FX II gen 1 to Brasil where I can sell it for 3k easy. Bringing down POD HD desktop this trip and will sell for 400 easy. I also need to sell my MFC as it has been in the closet for almost a year now.

FINALLY,

Just paid for my XL, Kerching! Now gotta wait some more as i'm in Saudi Arabia & the shipment is on the way to G66 in Germany first! Looks like its gonna be about a week tomorrow until i get it! AAAH.

Back
Top Bottom