Inverted screens.....please

Does this wishlist item need to be reposted with a "Wish" prefix? Any word on this? Is it not possible?

As it is, I can barely read the tiny scribble strips with my old man eyes. I have an HXFX right next to it and I can read it just fine because it is white text on a dark screen.

Slow moment…

I read the title thinking “who the hell would want an inverted display? No one reads them like that!”

Then I realized you were talking about reversed color field.

As you were…
Assuming I know what the OP meant by an inverted display... It can be easier to read, especially if you have old eyes. Here's an example on watches that can be inverted by flipping a film inside the watch. The FC units aren't the same though and would probably need some code to reverse the contrast if it's even possible with how the FC units were designed. I don't know.
22a.jpg

If when I ever start playing gigs again, I will be using old school scribble strip tape to cover over the lcd’s so I can read something even if it’s tape. No point to change layouts between presets if I can’t read em so it’s going to have to be a static layout at which point the lcds are worthless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom