Inverted colors for scribbles

Yeah I do not think they are going to do this. They would have already. It has been on the wish list FOREVER. I have given up unfortunately. As much as I want and like the RJM GT22, the FC12 is just too easy to use.

Yeah I do not think they are going to do this. They would have already. It has been on the wish list FOREVER. I have given up unfortunately. As much as I want and like the RJM GT22, the FC12 is just too easy to use.
Do you actually know the RJM is harder? I have no idea personally, but people who use em speak very highly of their usability, specifically with Fractal gear.

Cost is the big blocker for me. If it wasn't for that, I'd at least investigate if it can do the few things I really miss in the FCs, and if so, try to figure out how easy it is to use.

Do you actually know the RJM is harder? I have no idea personally, but people who use em speak very highly of their usability, specifically with Fractal gear.

Cost is the big blocker for me. If it wasn't for that, I'd at least investigate if it can do the few things I really miss in the FCs, and if so, try to figure out how easy it is to use.
RJM isn't hard , but the FC with the Fractal gear is just natively easier.

Back
Top Bottom