• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Inverted colors for scribbles

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Yeah I do not think they are going to do this. They would have already. It has been on the wish list FOREVER. I have given up unfortunately. As much as I want and like the RJM GT22, the FC12 is just too easy to use.

Dave Merrill

Fractal Fanatic
Yeah I do not think they are going to do this. They would have already. It has been on the wish list FOREVER. I have given up unfortunately. As much as I want and like the RJM GT22, the FC12 is just too easy to use.
Do you actually know the RJM is harder? I have no idea personally, but people who use em speak very highly of their usability, specifically with Fractal gear.

Cost is the big blocker for me. If it wasn't for that, I'd at least investigate if it can do the few things I really miss in the FCs, and if so, try to figure out how easy it is to use.

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Do you actually know the RJM is harder? I have no idea personally, but people who use em speak very highly of their usability, specifically with Fractal gear.

Cost is the big blocker for me. If it wasn't for that, I'd at least investigate if it can do the few things I really miss in the FCs, and if so, try to figure out how easy it is to use.
RJM isn't hard , but the FC with the Fractal gear is just natively easier.

Top Bottom