Introduction to the Axe-Fx III

Bravo.Wonderful video.Makes me want to buy a second.
Your Master Class is the perfect companion to the Axe-Fx3.Well organized and extremely detailed.You dissect the inner workings of this "Magic Black Box",making it understandable.A great resource for every owner.Bravo.

Last edited:
Bravo.Wonderful video.Makes me want to buy a second.
Your Master Class is the perfect companion to the Axe-Fx3.Well organized and extremely detailed.You dissect the inner workings of this "Magic Black Box",making it understandable.A great resource for every owner.Bravo.

Well thank you! What a kind comment. Much appreciated.

Teaser video just spins for me, won't play. Anyone else see this, or have an idea how to fix? Wouldn't want to buy a whole course that does that.

Working, here.
Here too today, don't know what the deal was before, but sorted, apparently.

Teaser says the full thing will be available soon. do I gather it's complete now?

Any feedback on it from people who weren't new to modelers? I've been using Helix for 3 1/2 years., and I'm reading the III manual. Think I get the paradigm, and no matter what read or watch, I'm not going to remember every parameter that's available on every block or waht they do unless their names make it obvious, which they usually do. I'm also somewhat of an electronics guy, and an ex-sound person, so I know what the pieces do, and the principles behind hooking them up.

Would I get a lot out this? I have a III incoming tomorrow, just trying to have it be as fun and productive as possible.

Teaser says the full thing will be available soon. do I gather it's complete now?

Any feedback on it from people who weren't new to modelers? I've been using Helix for 3 1/2 years., and I'm reading the III manual. Think I get the paradigm, and no matter what read or watch, I'm not going to remember every parameter that's available on every block or waht they do unless their names make it obvious, which they usually do. I'm also somewhat of an electronics guy, and an ex-sound person, so I know what the pieces do, and the principles behind hooking them up.

Would I get a lot out this? I have a III incoming tomorrow, just trying to have it be as fun and productive as possible.

Yes, complete now. The Axe-FX III is such a complex beast, I feel pretty sure you'd get a lot out of it even if you're not new to the modeling concept. @ccroyalsenders does an excellent job of building everything from the ground up as well as going into some pretty advanced topics.

Are you referring to Cooper Carter's masterclass?

Back
Top Bottom