Introduction thread

Hey there @L-Plates ,

Welcome to the Fractal community. Imho I dare to say that you just bought the best of the best.
As You didnt mention it I take it you didnt consider the output from your Fractal yet? I mean like headphones, FRFR CAB or CAB with a Solid State Amp combination etc? This is just as important for your tone as the Fractal is. But non the less, you can dial in forever to get YOUR tone, seriously no kidding its amazing. And what @Rex sayd about the tone and cranking up your practicing --> He is right ;)
Axe-edit has a feature called AxeChange... do visit there and audition some of the tones from the comunity, its a great influential starting point.

See you around

Cheers
Hey mate - thanks :)

Not really considered much yet around what's going to go with it. In fairness I spent much more of my budget than I anticipated on the Axe. I was contemplating various options (Helix etc.) but once I knew of the existence of this, there was really no way I couldn't not get one!

Next will be a guitar - haven't even considered the In, never mind the Out! Probably be another Ibanez since that's what I used to have (and I really like the look/style of that Strat style). Hopefully there'll be some good Black Friday sales. And headphones. Longer term goal will be some good monitors and so I can jam into a DAW. Eventually an FRFR. But so much to understand in the meantime. And a lot of saving to do...

Yeah, been looking through Axechange and looking forward to trying out some of the Tool inspired tones. And so many others.

Meanwhile, just been watching Youtubes on using the Axe and going through the manual and trying to learn what I can without actually having one to play with

Hey mate - thanks :)

Not really considered much yet around what's going to go with it. In fairness I spent much more of my budget than I anticipated on the Axe. I was contemplating various options (Helix etc.) but once I knew of the existence of this, there was really no way I couldn't not get one!

Next will be a guitar - haven't even considered the In, never mind the Out! Probably be another Ibanez since that's what I used to have (and I really like the look/style of that Strat style). Hopefully there'll be some good Black Friday sales. And headphones. Longer term goal will be some good monitors and so I can jam into a DAW. Eventually an FRFR. But so much to understand in the meantime. And a lot of saving to do...

Yeah, been looking through Axechange and looking forward to trying out some of the Tool inspired tones. And so many others.

Meanwhile, just been watching Youtubes on using the Axe and going through the manual and trying to learn what I can without actually having one to play with
Well, hope the rest of the gear you buy all ends up inspiring you. The Axe III and my Majesty have inspired me SO much, that I play every day for at least an hour, some days several, and because of it, I'm much better than I used to be. May it be similar for you!

Back
Top Bottom