Introducing The Rack Cam: In the Cougar Den

is this ok? I would not want a video of me drunkdancing in some bar posted on youtube. I mean yeah at a big concert it's pretty normal but this seems to be a bit more intimate. If I had seen someone recording me I would just have stopped dancing. but this is like a hidden cam capturing the best/worst of people when they feel absolutley free and with no boundaries. I don't think this is that cool to be honest.

I could be wrong, you had a big neonsign behind it pointing at the cam going "I'm recording you all" ?

I'm just questioning this whole thing. All off you guys find it legit and totally awesome? I'm a nice person.. don't put me on the fireplace :roll

You sound jealous....

When I saw the thread title I thought "rack cam" meant "rack" as in "boobs" not as "guitar rack". But I think it works on both levels.

Lol...not jealous at all. It just reminded me of my old cover band days and how 90% of the time, the women dancing up next to the stage were...um...the women we didn't want dancing up next to the stage. :) That's all. I'm sure it was a fun gig.

Live gigs are fun, and women dancing and having a good time makes it better for everybody! I am with Cobrango on the concern your audiences might be less intimate in the future if they think their good time is going to end up all over the internet. Just my opinion. I like my clients to know "what happens with the band stays with the band."

The women were hot, the bald guy was so out of his league, and the auto-cam was cool.

Back
Top Bottom