Introducing The Rack Cam: In the Cougar Den

solo-act

Fractal Fanatic
Cougar chicks rock!
Who's your favorite?

The thing on the guitar is a remote video trigger/microphone. The camera holder is motorized and tracks the remote (when the batteries aren't dead). It did move a bit on "brick house" though.

I put magnets on my guitar headstocks so it can ride on either one, or, perhaps a dancing babe...I'll work on that.

Last edited:
Here's the more conservative public version on my YouTube channel.

I need some legit views on this one. If you liked the fractal-only version, I could use some clicks on this one.

Last edited:
That video reminds me of one of the reasons I don't miss playing live cover gigs any longer...a bunch of size 12 women trying to fit into size 6 clothes while trying to dirty dance with the band. :)

On a more positive note, your song selection is right on the money for that kind of gig. Good, classic, danceable tunes.

COUGARS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric - you da man. :D

When I saw the thread title I thought "rack cam" meant "rack" as in "boobs" not as "guitar rack". But I think it works on both levels.
Hey - clean it up here gang! ;-)

Turns out most of the world thinks boob-rack, not gear-rack. I put a couple vids on facebook, had to rename them pretty quick.

I think "court cam" was being tossed around at one point - LOL. I settled on stage cam, but here it'll always be "The Rack Cam".

Funny part is I accidentally emailed the rack/boob-cam version to my entire email list this morning. Kinda wish I could take that one back.

Back
Top Bottom