IRs Introducing the OwnHammer (r)Evolution Impulse Response Series!

Third-party impulse response pack
How is it that price?

Volume discount for repeat customers...I get 25% as I've spent a couple hundred with them.

I'm playing with the Orange cab now and the JTM45 and it's really nice. More focused than the Marshall cab. My new favorite thing is the JTM45 with the cut switch enabled and it sounds great.

Volume discount for repeat customers...I get 25% as I've spent a couple hundred with them.

I'm playing with the Orange cab now and the JTM45 and it's really nice. More focused than the Marshall cab. My new favorite thing is the JTM45 with the cut switch enabled and it sounds great.
I'll have to fire up a preset with the orange cab tomorrow.

Did you try it with the Orange amps?

Couldn't find it anywhere on the page.

I bought the full pack and the Marshall cabs sound amazing

Great! Glad you're enjoying the IRs! :)

About the PDF manual: That's odd! I'm looking at the site now and just above the 'add this to my cart' button there is a ' PDF Manual' download button. If it's still not visible to you please let me know and I'll check with Kevin why that is. If you purchased one of the packs you can also find the manual in the 'docs' folder. Hope this helps!

-Jon

Great! Glad you're enjoying the IRs! :)

About the PDF manual: That's odd! I'm looking at the site now and just above the 'add this to my cart' button there is a ' PDF Manual' download button. If it's still not visible to you please let me know and I'll check with Kevin why that is. If you purchased one of the packs you can also find the manual in the 'docs' folder. Hope this helps!

-Jon

Yeah, I found the PDF in the individual pack pages.

The 2 Marshall packs are the best yet.

Oh really!

Have to check that out, then!

Had them since day 1 :p

Just a quick note about the new files: if you want to use just the mono files we advise to download just the 'L' folders and leave the 'R' folders be. You can find the TrueStereo 'Haas' files in the TrueStereo sections along with the other voicing options. Use those for a more dramatic stereo effect.

-Jon

Back
Top Bottom