Introducing: The ML Brit Family IR Collection

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

The existing "based on Marshall" Cab Packs are no longer tied to the large premium packs but instead you have some new cool options.

#1 THE ML BRIT SAMPLER PACK
- IR's from all 10 Cab Packs limited to the top right speaker Ace single mic IR's and one mix IR
- 10 Preset-Cab Bundles using all 10 cabinets
- Price: $29.99

#2 SEPARATE ML BRIT CAB PACKS
- All of the cabinets from ML Brit Collections I and II can now be purchased as separate packs
- BONUS: These new separate packs also include all Preset-Cab Bundles from Brit Collection I & II which means you get many of the best IR's from the whole Brit Family in them as well
- Price: $29.99 each

#3 THE ORIGINAL COLLECTIONS
- Packs previously known as Cab Pack 20 (TV, 80s, HW, PR55 & PR75) and Brit Collection II (4x10, 65, BB, CB, GB) are still available as always
- Both packs include 5 complete IR collections all based on Marshall
- Price: $79.99 each

#4 THE COMPLETE ML BRIT FAMILY
- Ten full IR collections including thousands of IR's
- 33 mix-ready Preset-Cab Bundles
- Price: $99.99!!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE FAS CAB PACK STORE

So yes, we got the feedback and listened. :) The motivation behind this process was that some of these Marshall cabinets are super rare to find in working condition. Especially finding a pre-Rola cabinet with even one 100% functional speaker is literally like a needle in a haystack situation. I managed to find a trustworthy collector that had two of those 4x12s fully functional. We just want everyone to be able to try these out without the premium limitations.

I will be posting more videos about these so please leave some comments on what you'd like to know about the ML Brit Family and I'll do my best and answer. Thank you girls and boys! :)

That's a great idea Mikko, first you get the sampler and then you decide what kind of speakers IR you want more of!
.. or you do as I will: Buy them all and get a great discount =)

apa-mn.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Mikko. I've not bought any of your packs before but that sampler is mighty tempting. You say that it includes single mics and one mix per cab. What mics, how many IRs, etc. What am I getting or missing? Thanks!

Hi Mikko. I've not bought any of your packs before but that sampler is mighty tempting. You say that it includes single mics and one mix per cab. What mics, how many IRs, etc. What am I getting or missing? Thanks!
All valid questions! The Sampler includes single mic IR's of all available microphone types and one mix consisting of those IR's. In layman's terms you get all the "best" (IMO) single mic positions shot from the top right speaker of the cabinets. Most IR producers only offer one speaker even in their full version packs so I don't think you'll feel limited with that one speaker per cab. :)

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

The existing "based on Marshall" Cab Packs are no longer tied to the large premium packs but instead you have some new cool options.

#1 THE ML BRIT SAMPLER PACK
- IR's from all 10 Cab Packs limited to the top right speaker Ace single mic IR's and one mix IR
- 10 Preset-Cab Bundles using all 10 cabinets
- Price: $29.99

#2 SEPARATE ML BRIT CAB PACKS
- All of the cabinets from ML Brit Collections I and II can now be purchased as separate packs
- BONUS: These new separate packs also include all Preset-Cab Bundles from Brit Collection I & II which means you get many of the best IR's from the whole Brit Family in them as well
- Price: $29.99 each

#3 THE ORIGINAL COLLECTIONS
- Packs previously known as Cab Pack 20 (TV, 80s, HW, PR55 & PR75) and Brit Collection II (4x10, 65, BB, CB, GB) are still available as always
- Both packs include 5 complete IR collections all based on Marshall
- Price: $79.99 each

#4 THE COMPLETE ML BRIT FAMILY
- Ten full IR collections including thousands of IR's
- 33 mix-ready Preset-Cab Bundles
- Price: $99.99!!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE FAS CAB PACK STORE

So yes, we got the feedback and listened. :) The motivation behind this process was that some of these Marshall cabinets are super rare to find in working condition. Especially finding a pre-Rola cabinet with even one 100% functional speaker is literally like a needle in a haystack situation. I managed to find a trustworthy collector that had two of those 4x12s fully functional. We just want everyone to be able to try these out without the premium limitations.

I will be posting more videos about these so please leave some comments on what you'd like to know about the ML Brit Family and I'll do my best and answer. Thank you girls and boys! :)

Can you tell me which bundle would be best for me if I am only looking for Hard Rock, Hair Metal, and Vintage Metal (ala Iron Maiden)? I'm mostly using the Brit 800 #34 and Brit Pre modelers in my XL+. Thanks!

Can you tell me which bundle would be best for me if I am only looking for Hard Rock, Hair Metal, and Vintage Metal (ala Iron Maiden)? I'm mostly using the Brit 800 #34 and Brit Pre modelers in my XL+. Thanks!
I believe the PR75 will be the closest one to a really nicely worn out V30 which is essentially what most 80s metal bands are using or variants of the V30. It's a bit hard to name just one Cab Pack for that sound which is why also highly recommend trying the sampler so you can find your favorite speaker type. If you ever feel like you want more options you then know which pack you need to get. :)

Would you consider the Brit Sampler a good starting point for your cab packs or do you still recommend the Bulb Zilla pack?

For the mixes, what options are typically included for the "full" packs as opposed to the sampler?

Thanks!

For people that are all about Marshall I think the sampler pack is a crazy good Cab Pack. If you want more of a modern sound and play in modern metal/rock bands etc. then the Zilla may be better suited for you.

There have been so many Cab Packs that have been released throughout the past years but there are some older packs that are still being used by many respected people out there and I'm happy to have created such packs like these Marshall packs, Zilla packs and my Mesa packs. So many people out there are still using them and the feedback I get is mostly "I tried this and that just to realize that I already had the best thing out there" from people that I never even through I'd get to work with. :) The Dizzy pack is one of those packs as well.

Picked up the Brit Sampler last night. Really great stuff! Like the Bulb Zilla pack, it's got in my opinion more of a well-EQ'd sound rather than very raw, but there's more high end extension and it's a little smoother (although definitely brighter). Sounds a little flatter to my ears. Very complementary. I settled on the CB and GB mix in stereo with the high cut around 6.5-7k and 6db slope. Very nice!

Picked up the Brit Sampler last night. Really great stuff! Like the Bulb Zilla pack, it's got in my opinion more of a well-EQ'd sound rather than very raw, but there's more high end extension and it's a little smoother (although definitely brighter). Sounds a little flatter to my ears. Very complementary. I settled on the CB and GB mix in stereo with the high cut around 6.5-7k and 6db slope. Very nice!
That's a great analysis. It's vintage vs modern for sure. :)

Back
Top Bottom