Wow, with a little practice you might not be bad. Hehe.

Absolutely fantastical! And thanks for the preset. I'll try it, but somehow I don't think it will quite sound the same...

Wow, with a little practice you might not be bad. Hehe.

Absolutely fantastical! And thanks for the preset. I'll try it, but somehow I don't think it will quite sound the same...

Tnx a lot! Well, this GG Charvel really sounds differently then all my guitars, and this is the preset I've made on this guitar. Doesn't sounds bad on others, but very very different, for sure.

Awesome! Sounds great. I get a Error: Unable to set destination cab slot for import operation. The factory cabinet is F054: 4x12 Pre-Rola 55 M160 (ML)? Thanks

Awesome! Sounds great. I get a Error: Unable to set destination cab slot for import operation. The factory cabinet is F054: 4x12 Pre-Rola 55 M160 (ML)? Thanks

Not sure if it's that one, but it is factory one, I checked so I don't upload commercial ine by mistake. Not sure why it doesn't work for you, @NightWalker said it's working fine for him?

Not sure if it's that one, but it is factory one, I checked so I don't upload commercial ine by mistake. Not sure why it doesn't work for you, @NightWalker said it's working fine for him?
well i had the same issue with your preset "Unable to set destination cab slot for import operation"and it load the factory cab #54 but your preset sound pretty good with factory cab #54

Back
Top Bottom