Interstellar Trailer Music Cover - Final Frontier - Axe Fx - S2.0 - Ownhammer

justinjcm900

Inspired
Hi all,

I decided to record a cover of the end part of Final Frontier (The trailer music for Chris Nolan's 'Interstellar'). It's actually a piece of music by a composer named Thomas Bergersen who has an amazing album of music 'Sun' released in 2014 which i recommend you check out if you like movie style compositions!

Anyway i decided to record and program all the instruments, guitars, bass, drums, strings, brass other samples etc to make this cover just because i love the music so much. It might not be a full on Axe Fx demo but i guess it shows it off in the context of a dense mix of instruments.

Hope you like it!

P.S. Download it please as the streaming quality seems to have got even worse!
Justin

I swear you should put out an album of Just Theatrical covers, they are ALL AMAZING!!! I think I listen to the Man of Steel Cover at least a couple of times a week. I would so buy it.

I swear you should put out an album of Just Theatrical covers, they are ALL AMAZING!!! I think I listen to the Man of Steel Cover at least a couple of times a week. I would so buy it.

Definitely a great idea! And thank you for your kind words! I wonder what i would have to do in terms of licensing etc if i did put out an album with all different theatrical covers?

Dude you rock man. I have been following you for quite a while on Soundcloud. I love all of your stuff especially the cinematic sounds. Killer job and keep kicking ass man.

Colossal sound. If the movie is less epic than your cover of the song from the trailer, I'll be wanting my money back.

Dang. Interstellar is actually my favorite movie for 2014.. I saw it 2 times in the theatre. equally blown away both times. Love this tribute of yours

Just wanted to say, I LOVE Thomas Bergersen's music, have all of his and Two Steps From Hell's albums! Great inspiration, made me consider orchestration for my tracks, works very well :)

Back
Top Bottom