Interesting information about Carvin guitars

Nice! I've been mulling over a custom build for a while... This may be where I look when I get ready to buy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe that Carvin is really upping their game with the Kiesel line of guitars with that little bit of extra detail. I just hope they stay competitive and don't try to up their prices to compete with the likes of PRS and Suhr while doing it.

Just purchased a new SCB6 Kiesel and I'm here to tell you, these guitars are amazing especially for the money. I'd put it up against ANY of my other high end guitars. Where else can you get a super custom guitar for this kind of money. If you have not checked out their guitars yet, do yourself a favor and do it. This is going to change things for CARVIN and it is about time. Get them now while the price is right. Just my 2 cents...........

Peace,

Mj

Wanted one of these a few years ago and decided on a PRS instead. I'd love to build a Carvin someday. I got a few other guitars in 'queue' first though, and they must pass approval from the 'boss' first. :)

I agree with mjross and echo the sentiments of USMC_Trev. I just got a DC727 a few weeks ago and have been blown away by the build quality, playability, and tone. The ability to customize is incredible, and it's so satisfying to look at this instrument and see that each aspect is exactly what I prefer.

I see a bright future for Carvin/Kiesel.

(Here's my NGD post with some pictures: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/lounge/98799-ngd-carvin-dc727-koa-limba-koa-zebrawood.html )

83d7317b03e5f2708fb28424f246b70e.jpg

I love my custom made dc600

Almost the same guitar hussamd posted above but not quite, yours looks way better... but he's running it through an Axe FX :mrgreen.

Hmm, I dont like the Keisel name or logo... a step back.
Carvin sound tough, Keisel sounds like something from Lawrence Welk days.
I feel it'll take a long curve for everyone to know that name is a Carvin....again, a step back.

I'm surprised Carvin isn't better known, I've been dealing with them for over 15 years now and currently have 7 of their guitars as well as several guitar amps, PA amps, & speaker cabs.

Attachments

• ST300-BBE-019535.jpg
    ST300-BBE-019535.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom