AFIII Instrumental Modern Prog Metal

I got some sense of Fripp from it. It's obviously recorded extremely well. The vibe is frenetic and cool. I'm generally more of a fan when there is a lead melody played by something (lead guitar, voice, etc), but I know that's not the thing in the genre so much, so I can appreciate it for what it is.

Who makes that relicish looking guitar?

Thanks AnswerInfinity
Robert Fripp like many references, it is in our subconscious and the Guitar is a Custom model made by the Brazilian Luthier Marcio Zaganim, and the finish is worn out by the use, and it is much cooler now.

Really well done. My first association was also Fripp/King Crimson, but it has also it's own flavor. Thank you for posting it.

The guitars sound awesome. The mix is soooo good too. But, that drummer is killing it! The polyrhythms at 5:30 are incredibly musical. Loved it.

All guitars and bass recorded with Ax Fx III.
This is a difficult place to show a song, because it has a high musical level and people like excellent tones.
But here we go. Any comment is welcome.

Great song!
Also the guitar sound is great.
Do you plan to share the preset?

Thank you Hitoshi Kato,the sound of the rhythmic guitars was made by mixing 4 amps in different cabs, but the main sound is a recto red setting for each of the guitars, I will not be able to send you a preset that reproduces the sound that is in the mix.

Thank you Hitoshi Kato,the sound of the rhythmic guitars was made by mixing 4 amps in different cabs, but the main sound is a recto red setting for each of the guitars, I will not be able to send you a preset that reproduces the sound that is in the mix.
Thanks a lot for your explanation.
I’m actually more interested in intro cleanish sound from 0:10.
That includes many ambient type of effect.
Also synth or keyboard sound around 5:40, and arpeggios sound from around 6:00.
What was the key?

Back
Top Bottom