Instrumental Blues/Rock Fusion song with the AxeFXII

Gear used: Ibanez Prestige (BKP Blackhawk Bridge P/up), Axe FX II (Drive,Amp,Cab+Delay for the Lead patch)
Influences for this piece: Greg Howe, Paul Gilbert, Ritchie Kotzen

Let me know if you'd like the patch.

Great tone and playing

Great guitars! Love the energy.

This is totally meant to be constructive and helpful so please don't take it like I'm trying to tear it down. I know it's a scratch track but I'd suggest showing the synth track some love, too, especially if you're leading off with it. It sounds kinda flattened particularly since it's a one-handed synth line. Give it a bit of delay and reverb. Fluff it up a bit.

Great guitars! Love the energy.

This is totally meant to be constructive and helpful so please don't take it like I'm trying to tear it down. I know it's a scratch track but I'd suggest showing the synth track some love, too, especially if you're leading off with it. It sounds kinda flattened particularly since it's a one-handed synth line. Give it a bit of delay and reverb. Fluff it up a bit.

Thanks for the observation dude. Yes I totally agree with you. I'll try adding a stero reverb or delay, maybe layer another synth underneath it to phatten it up a bit and see how I go. Cheers :D

Back
Top Bottom