Instructional video's

echo44

Inspired
It would be very cool if some of you power users
posted how to do video's
kind of like a tutorial.
just a thought

Cool! i'd really like to hear your views on shaping your tone. are there things you start every patch with etc. what options/settings do you consider to be most powerful/useful etc. something along the lines of what john petrucci did for the mark v.

and

Last edited:
It would be very cool if some of you power users
posted how to do video's
kind of like a tutorial.
just a thought
And a great thought that is!
I think tone shaping would be great especially with methods on nailing a particular sound using tools, like: spectrum analyzers, etc.

How about, spillover techniques for clean or distorted tones, Multiple X/y changes per switch, Silent tuning, set building techniques, momentary delay( on only when depressed) and of course looping live Also tips on which model expression pedals you use for various fx. You rock Mark:geek

In the works :)

Feel free to make suggestions on what you would like to see :)

Mark
Id definitly be interested in this as well and something differentiating setups for live and direct would be helpful. I know it took me a while before someone told me i shouldn't be using the cab sims when running live through a 412. that was a major step for me cause i couldnt figure out why my sound was the way it was. Marks videos are definitly my favorite though.

Mark, this is awesome! I'd gladly pay for this! How about a beginners recording chapter as well?

MIDI

MIDI!

I'm not sure if you use the MFC101 to communicate changes to your computer as well as your axe Mark, but learning how to use MFC101 to communicate to a DAW.

Thank you!

Great idea!!

This machine can be so complex. Everything from getting a great sound with each amp model, to each effect. There's so much to cover that I wouldn't know what to ask for.

You can do it!!!

A nice tutorial on "How to match a tone" would be cool. As often as not I'm playing in a "cover" scenario and the closer I can get to the original sound the better. Legendary classic rock tones from Clapton, AC/DC, Journey, Boston.... any great classic rock tone would be killer. Andy Timmons (especially his slow stuff), Satch, etc. would probably be big pleasers as well. EDIT: OMG, I forgot the Edge. My son will kill me if I don't edit this one in.... lol

Thanks very much Mark. Your help on the forums is very much appreciated. I would love to see how to dial in tones of favorite players ie Van Halen, Joe Satriani, David Gilmour etc. in other words what banjoze said - if the equipment they use would match the models used on the Axe II. Also, help with Pro Tools 9. I am having nothing but problems getting the Axe II to work with Pro Tools 9. A How To on how the Axe II needs to be setup for Pro Tools 9 would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Greg

Back
Top Bottom