Instant Feedback Preset Example

I will write a MkII preset next week when I get some time. I don't have a MkII at home. I have posted several MkII presets on the AxeChange under markday (one word no spaces).

Mark

Outstanding, thanks Mark! Maybe you could convince Cliff to come up with some sort of morphing routine that would allow exporting of XL presets in a MKI/MKII format. This would only work on presets that would not require the added processing features specific to the XL of course.

I have been playing this preset almost all day ..., seriously my callouses are peeling off :shock !

Anyway, I have a question .... What is the modifier set for Scene1 doing to the 1st Delay Mix ( right after the cab ) ?

Outstanding, thanks Mark! Maybe you could convince Cliff to come up with some sort of morphing routine that would allow exporting of XL presets in a MKI/MKII format. This would only work on presets that would not require the added processing features specific to the XL of course.

This would be a useful tool but I believe that similar ideas have been shot down in earlier threads- so I would assume that this is not possible- progress is a good thing so as a MKll owner I am cool with that.

IIRC earlier versions of AE allowed you to view presets without requiring the AXE FX to be connected but this changed in order to make AE more stable. I wonder if it is possible to add a "Read Only" mode to Axe-Edit which would allow us to view presets made with an XL - having the ability to view blocks and make notes would be a nice compromise to full on x-compatibility.

Yeap, you're in New Hampshire. (trees) Neat. That mic blew chunks, though. Also, I think it's Simon, just a British spelling or something.

Thanks Mark - I have a question about my expression pedals: I have a Boss FV-500L, but it's got only 1 jack for expression or 2 stereo In and Out jacks. Would i have to use the one expression jack and connect it to Ext. 1 or the 2 In and Out jacks.

I have a mission pedal with a switch as well, but it doesn't stay's heel down - is there a way to tighten the pedal moving like on my boss pedal?

Thanks Mark - I have a question about my expression pedals: I have a Boss FV-500L, but it's got only 1 jack for expression or 2 stereo In and Out jacks. Would i have to use the one expression jack and connect it to Ext. 1 or the 2 In and Out jacks.

I have a mission pedal with a switch as well, but it doesn't stay's heel down - is there a way to tighten the pedal moving like on my boss pedal?

It's pretty the same ... a stereo cable from the expression jack to the expression pedal input of your Axe/MFC/ Other midi controller OR a Y cable ( Stereo to 2 Mono ) with the 2 mono jacks in the OUT and In of your FV 500 .

I have the first routing in 4 FV 500 H with my MFC ... Working great

I have routing 2 with my analog rig and a AllAccess ... the only thing to know is that when you are calibrating you have to try wich is the right monocable to insert in the correct Out/in of the pedal ... If it's the correct one you have a perfect 0-127 ride , If you "choose " the unright you have some strange CC# passage . Knowing that saves you time and crazyness [emoji16]

BTW I prefer routing 2 ( I had'nt time to switch my 4 cables eith the MFC/AXe )
I don't know why but I feel it more "stable" at long term ... Never had an issue .

Thanks Noriuky73 - does any one know how to tighten the Mission pedal moving - there is no screw outside the pedal - perhaps I should have a look inside...:roll

I'm using the same pedal ( two actually ) and yes ..., I'm using only the Exp Pedal out w/ a TRS cable I believe ?

I have been playing this preset almost all day ..., seriously my callouses are peeling off :shock !

Anyway, I have a question .... What is the modifier set for Scene1 doing to the 1st Delay Mix ( right after the cab ) ?

I'm using the Scene controllers for Delay1 and reverb mixes. Scene 1(not the controller but the scene) has a lower mix of rev and dly for a rhythm tone, when I switch Scenes to 2 and 3 I bring those mixes up higher for solos.

Yeap, you're in New Hampshire. (trees) Neat. That mic blew chunks, though. Also, I think it's Simon, just a British spelling or something.

The mic was in front of a Jambone at whisper volume, of course the sound blew. the purpose was to demo the feedback trickery at low to zero volume. I didn't have my MacBook Pro and interface at work and I really wanted to try and do everything on the iPhone 6 since it's a new toy for me. I have ordered a 2 ch iPhone audio interface so I can do this more easily at work all from the iPhone 6. I cannot stand hearing guitar pick and string noise in a demo so I prefer to run the audio direct. The iM2 actually sounds quite good in a very loud environment like a concert. In this example however the sound quality did blow and the Stop sign is red.

Oh and this, lol:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-18 at 4.01.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-01-18 at 4.01.46 PM.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 47
Back
Top Bottom