Instant Feedback Preset Example

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
Thanks to Simeon on the Fractal Forums for dreaming up this idea. I applied the idea to one of my own presets and voila instant simulated harmonic feedback at zero volume.
I shot and edited this video entirely on the iPhone 6 (iMovie app) at Fractal HQ today.

Here is the preset link for the XL only:http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=3025

For some reason I botched the preset I uploaded. The one you see here now should be ok. The problem with the first one was that the pitch block should be a FIXED HARMONY at +19

Last edited:
Yes it would.

Very cool.

MKI / MKII users still alive and kicking. Hello, test, test.:sleeping:

MkII version would be a big help to the AFX community.
There should be a few available to use at the at Fractal HQ. :)

thx again...

Great ! Thanks to take your time posting a AF2 version !
BTW Simeon is a genius developing patches [emoji111]️

MkII version would be lovely.

MkII version please! =)

Very nice preset Mark !

Do you have an AXE FX2 version of that preset ?

MKI user here. And alive! And kicking!
And would be grateful too for a preset!! ;-)

Hey guys I saw this in the preset exchange forum - http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii-preset-exchange/50820-feedback-simulator.html#post1012674

I saw the video and the principle inside the pitch block is really simple ... But I would like to look at the others modulation / delays effect to see how they interact with the pitch itself and if there is a preferred setting for this delay blocks .

I'll give a try to the Simeon patch v13
Thanks Severed

Yeah sucks that Mark Day only writes XL patches. I was so excited anticipating all kinds of Mark Day goodies when he joined the FAS team. I just don't need the XL features but don't want to get left in the dust WRT patches.

Yeah sucks that Mark Day only writes XL patches. I was so excited anticipating all kinds of Mark Day goodies when he joined the FAS team. I just don't need the XL features but don't want to get left in the dust WRT patches.

I will write a MkII preset next week when I get some time. I don't have a MkII at home. I have posted several MkII presets on the AxeChange under markday (one word no spaces).

Mark

Mark ( and Simeon ) THANKS for reminding me of this ! It's absolutely SICK !!!! :encouragement: :encouragement: :encouragement: :encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom