Inspired by Yek - AX8 Presets

These presets feature almost all AMP models in the series.

I decided to create Ax8 versions of these.

Finally got to try these last night and every amp I tried sounded good to me! Even ones that I knew would not fit my tastes and style of playing had a good basic sound to my ear and has me thinking outside my comfort zone. I also like the "working man's" approach to the pedal setup. A very practical showcase for all these amps.I would encourage anybody who wants a full tour of FAS amps to give these a try. Thanks again guys! Donation sent!

Just came home last night from my first rehearsal using my new AX8 + JBL speaker setup, with lots of doubts about how my sounds ended up being too shrill and boomy at the same time, even after I did all the tweaking at a reasonable volume both with my FRFR speaker and my studio monitors at home.
I was looking for information and found this thread, just downloaded the .zip and now on to test-drive the sounds.
Anyway, thanks for making this available and I'll try to post my impressions on this pack later today.
Cheers!

First impressions: although I'm not overwhelmed by all the sounds, I must say there are some impressive models there!
It has to do with my personal tastes and sound preferences, because everything seems well done so far.
Anyway, I'm selecting a few of my favorites for future exploring but for now I stopped at the Deluxe Reverb and I'm getting very close to my real Fender Deluxe Reverb vibe and feel.
I'm trying to mimic the setup I had with my pedals in front of the amp and I'm getting very close and excited about it!
Off to some more tweaking, and once again thanks @yek and @Johan Allard ✌️

Back
Top Bottom