AFIII Inspired by Andy Timmons tone

MattBowman

FAS Social Media Advocate
I actually recorded this last weekend, but forgot to post here. I was listening to him at the gym and when I came home I created a patch in my Axe-Fx III to simulate his clean(ish) tone, and I wrote this little progression. Not perfect, and obviously not done, but I just wanted to capture the moment and what came out of my fingers. Gear was my Suhr Modern(split neck pickup), Axe-Fx III direct to Logic Pro X with no post processing. Amp was the Lonestar Clean, using his settings I found in a pic on google, with a BB out front. I used all factory cabs, but I'll have to share which ones later as I'm not home.

I actually recorded this last weekend, but forgot to post here. I was listening to him at the gym and when I came home I created a patch in my Axe-Fx III to simulate his clean(ish) tone, and I wrote this little progression. Not perfect, and obviously not done, but I just wanted to capture the moment and what came out of my fingers. Gear was my Suhr Modern(split neck pickup), Axe-Fx III direct to Logic Pro X with no post processing. Amp was the Lonestar Clean, using his settings I found in a pic on google, with a BB out front. I used all factory cabs, but I'll have to share which ones later as I'm not home.
i love Timmons, very cool
I’ll try to copy or if there a way to send to axe iii I’ll Loaad it

Back
Top Bottom