• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Insert rather than swap

Brand new Axe FX 3 / FC 12 user here. Amazed and loving it! I am learning my way around and am finding most things really intuitive (with a little help from the manuals and YouTube).

I am starting to order my presets and I am not finding a way to drag or paste a preset (or preset group) into the list without swapping for the preset(s) at the target location. Basic I know but I am not finding it. If there is a good "basics of Axe Edit" resource out there I would love be pointed to it.

Thanks!

JoKeR III

Power User
Copy/Cut and Paste overwrites existing preset(s) for me in Tools>Manage Presets, either in groups or single presets.
Drag-n-drop does swap the presets here as well, a feature I'd rather see kept as-is.

Yes, I have a few groups of 10 (for the FC 12) that I have set up using the first empty presets. I would like to move those to be my first groups but I would like to keep the rest of the list as is. That seems like it would be the most typical type of move but I am not finding it.

When I was back there in seminary school,we once had an editor from a member that could insert and subsequently reorder presets.Axe Edit has never had this implemented.

Top Bottom