Insane presets

VidarAus

Experienced
I am loving my new AXE III to bits, but most of my presets are pretty simple (not that there is anything wrong with that, the quality of the amp block is worth the ticket price alone).

But I would love to load up some weird and wonderful presets. So post up your crazy creations with a short write up for others to explore.

Take the thread title broadly - anything that uses a lot of cpu, complicated routing, unusual sounds or effect/modifier/anything usage is welcome. Anything YOU think is pretty insane.

I'm quite fond of the higher number factory presets in factory Bank 3. There's lots of crazy stuff in there. From synths, to scratch record tones, to these super lush reverb swell things. So much awesome.

Stuff like this is in Bank 3:

I'm quite fond of the higher number factory presets in factory Bank 3. There's lots of crazy stuff in there. From synths, to scratch record tones, to these super lush reverb swell things. So much awesome.

Most excellent, thanks.

Am away from my Axe, but which patch is this?

Sounds amazing

Am away from my Axe, but which patch is this?

Sounds amazing
Space Verb 2, Scene 2.

But, like, if I'm encouraging things, let me encourage you to just flip through all the presets in Bank 3 and really give them time. Try playing something that works with the preset. There's a TON of excellent, mind-blowing stuff in that bank that you don't really appreciate until you try and bend to the preset instead of trying to make the preset bend to you.

Last edited:
But, like, if I'm encouraging things, let me encourage you to just flip through all the presets in Bank 3 and really give them time. Try and playing something that works with the preset. There's a TON of excellent, mind-blowing stuff in that bank that you don't really appreciate until you try and bend to the preset instead of trying to make the preset bend to you.
Read the above. :)

I sense a heavy dose of @Admin M@ ’s hand in the upper factory banks. He turns out some wickedly clever stuff.

That was wonderful!

Back
Top Bottom