Insane person heavy music - rough teaser (sorry no bass yet)

Folks,

So I have started writing some pretty heavy stuff for the album I'm working on. Thought I'd share with you the next little ditty I've been working on. This is probably the craziest, spazzy music I've ever written. FAS Modern and OH cabs...

that is spazzy! I like it a lot :D

SOAD intro goes death goes groovey

Thanks man. Yeah those blast beats. Wait for the next couple of sections of music. It's gonna' get even fuglier.

Very cool stuff! I wouldn't call it spazzy by any means. I actually thought it was pretty straightforward. Good work!

This is also pretty rough. Blast beats are pretty spazzy to my typically slow and groovy self. I've got fibromyalgia. It's about as spazzed out as I can really get. HA!

You will not regret it. Every time I think "surely I could get a similar sound with the Axe" I go back to it and it reminds me why I keep it. It has definitely made me think about getting a quality TS drive to do the same with my guitars. We'll see about a dead horse maybe within the next few months...

And when I said the recording was rough, what I meant is there are going to be more elements to the music that will lend itself more to the chaotic and spazzy. Not that it was rough for me to record it. :D

Back
Top Bottom