• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Input options for DualDelay (for Delay Block) - quadro delay for 4canals

Lecchu

Me wish is to add posibility of choice input options for DualDelay Block (or mayby for all Delay Block's):
- stereo (both canals) - this is avaliable now
- use only input canal L
- use only input canal R
(like we have now in Volume/Pan Block). Everything else without change.

Alternative:
Separation settings of length of delay line and time of canal's'delay (now length of delay line = time of delay; me alternative wish: length of delay line is set separatly - for example 1000ms, and time of delay we can set form 1 to "length_of_delay_line"). In this case input options from first wish is not nesessery.

Why? It's nessesery to get quadro delays (delay for 4canal signal = 2xfront + 2xrear using both Out1 and Out2 outs). Its now to simulate using Volume/Pan block (to using inputs option of this block), but its wasting Volume/Pan Block functionality (and CPU).

I have (if nessesery) preset to showing 4canal (quadro) delay using 2xDualDelayBlocks, but its "wasting" Volume/Pan to choice input canal.

Top Bottom