Input Boost issue

FSM

Inspired
Vendor
Hi guys, when I import a patch with "input boost" on, the boost level is 0.00dB. It should be 12.00dB. 1.png 2.png

Can you elaborate?
Is it an Axe-Fx III preset you're importing, and has that preset been saved previously with Input Boost at 12?

Reactions: FSM
Can you elaborate?
Is it an Axe-Fx III preset you're importing, and has that preset been saved previously with Input Boost at 12?
Those patches are Axe-Fx II patches (pro patches, Mark Day patches, Fremen patches, my very own patches, etc.). They are converted via FracTool to Axe-Fx III versions. Actually the Input Boost is on and at default settings (neutral/12dB). After converting and loading in the Axe3 the Input Boost is off and the Input Boost level is 0.00dB.

Those patches are Axe-Fx II patches (pro patches, Mark Day patches, Fremen patches, my very own patches, etc.). They are converted via FracTool to Axe-Fx III versions. Actually the Input Boost is on and at default settings (neutral/12dB). After converting and loading in the Axe3 the Input Boost is off and the Input Boost level is 0.00dB.
Can you share the original Axe II preset ?

Reactions: FSM
Can you elaborate?
It´s an Axe-Fx II preset. After importing into Axe3 the input boost is on but at 0.00dB.

Back
Top Bottom