Input and Output Questions

Sorry if the answer is on the forum... couldn't locate anything. I have an output issue:

I want to have to amps in a patch... no problem there. But I want one amp to go the right speaker and the other amp to go to the left speaker. How is that done?

Also, if I'm running stereo to the back, do I need to do anything in regard to my INPUTS so that my right cable (for example) goes into Amp A, whereas the left cable goes into Amp B in the patch? Thanks for your time.

By the way, I'm thinking you merely have to select the Amp's input (right, left or sum of L + R) to indicate what signal is going to what amp. But I'm still trying to figure out how to have the amp's output go to only one speaker.

By the way, I'm thinking you merely have to select the Amp's input (right, left or sum of L + R) to indicate what signal is going to what amp. But I'm still trying to figure out how to have the amp's output go to only one speaker.
Use the balance control at the mix page.

there are probably numerous ways to route it, but heres one that seems to work for me

Attachments

• stereo amp test 2 sc.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi Brad... could not upload your file (I don't have an XL version of Axe). I have an amp on lines 2 and 3... two different amps. I go to the output page where the balances are. If I fully turn either 2 or 3 far right or left (like panning), I still hear it in both speakers. I do mute one amp to hear only one (in one speaker), but I still hear it in both. Sorry for being duh.

try this one...and then study the routing, then learn how to use fractool.......:)

Attachments

• stereo amp test 2 sc(AxeFx II).syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom