Input 2

moonie

So just looking at the 111 for the first time and it looks like it would be possible to run input 1 as guitar and input 2 as Bass out its own output? Any ideas on this.
Just curious!

Sweet thanks for that Dave! I only got the 11+ a month before they announced the 111 so an update may have to wait a bit for me but that would be a very nice upgrade for the Trio right there!

How many outputs are you using on the II now? You can do this on the II using feedback send/return blocks to route Input 2 back to Output 2.

Sweet thanks for that Dave! I only got the 11+ a month before they announced the 111 so an update may have to wait a bit for me but that would be a very nice upgrade for the Trio right there!

There are guys who use the II with 2 instruments, and with a piezeo guitar (2 inputs). Might have to lighten up the chain a bit, but it should be doable.

I have used the II with GTR + Organ, GTR + Bass, GTR + Vocal. Works great. You have to watch CPU usage. I never go above 90% and try to keep it below 85%.

I use input 1L for GTR and 1R for the other item. Hard panned volume blocks first thing in the preset (check the input source on the volume block). Pan your output mixer accordingly for every preset. That's it.

I prefer 1L/1R to using input 2 for the second item.

The possibilities with the III look great. You'll be able to get the whole band in there! (...except for the drummer)

Thanks for the info guys, I think my cpu usage is close enough to the limit for me to wait, and I haven't delved as deep as I should as I'm a bit time poor (because I spend hours just twiddling on the guitar)...lol

How many outputs are you using on the II now? You can do this on the II using feedback send/return blocks to route Input 2 back to Output 2.
Just output 1 L/R into the desk, I was thinking the Bass may need a separate input due to being a hotter signal. and I really want to add and amp and cab sim, compression which will require more than I have to offer to the bass player in the way of CPU!

So just looking at the 111 for the first time and it looks like it would be possible to run input 1 as guitar and input 2 as Bass out its own output? Any ideas on this.
Just curious!

Dang... I've been using the II for 5 years and waiting for the III, but you've already got an 11!

In theory, you could run quite a few instrument signals in and out of the III. Careful use of mixing and panning and some instruments not needing amp sims could result in more than you might think. .

Back
Top Bottom