Infinity Looper + AX8

Woland

Inspired
Hello,
I have problems patching external processors in the FX Loop.
I'm trying with the Infinity Looper and I'm probably doing something wrong.

Basically, the output from the looper (pre-recorded stuff) works perfectly, but the input (fx send) is almost inaudible, so I can record anything

I started from scratch, with just the FXL block in the chain.
When is engaged, the output is is so low you can't hear anything. When I bypass the block, everything is fine.
The problem seems to be at the input of the looper (or the FX send), which is too low.

Same happens with the Eventide Eclipse.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Hello,
I have problems patching external processors in the FX Loop.
I'm trying with the Infinity Looper and I'm probably doing something wrong.

Basically, the output from the looper (pre-recorded stuff) works perfectly, but the input (fx send) is almost inaudible, so I can record anything

I started from scratch, with just the FXL block in the chain.
When is engaged, the output is is so low you can't hear anything. When I bypass the block, everything is fine.
The problem seems to be at the input of the looper (or the FX send), which is too low.

Same happens with the Eventide Eclipse.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Is OUT 2 turned up?

With my Infinity Looper I had better results like this:

Axe Out Left --> Infnity Looper In Left ---> Infinity Looper Out Left --> to amp or board.
Axe Out Right --> Infnity Looper In Right ---> Infinity Looper Out Right --> to amp or board

Don't knock it till you try it.

With my Infinity Looper I had better results like this:

Axe Out Left --> Infnity Looper In Left ---> Infinity Looper Out Left --> to amp or board.
Axe Out Right --> Infnity Looper In Right ---> Infinity Looper Out Right --> to amp or board

Don't knock it till you try it.
i prefer this setup as well, but many people miss having the XLR outs from the Axe. generally a full-service looper like the Infinity is placed after the tone generator (Axe), so this physical setup saves you the FX Loop I/O for other things.

Back
Top Bottom