Wish Infinite sustain like the EHX Freeze

kobestory

It will be cool to have a sustain effect like the EHX Freeze for infinite sustain (not necessarily for ambience).

I know we have hold function with Reverb as well as Delay, but it is not quite the same. Hold function on Reverb adds too much air in the background, and hold function on Delay is something quite different. I want to play be able to play a note, then trigger an effect to hold on to that same note.

I tried to load that into the FM3 but not having any luck. The preset uses a Delay 3 block and a Plex 2, both of which the FM3 doesn't have. I tried using Fractool to convert it but it just deletes those blocks from the preset.
Same here. Not working when loading it in the FM3, unfortunately.

Thank you yek, for converting this for the FM3. I tried it and it likely works well for ambience type stuff.

But I'm not into ambience much, actually. I reduced the mix to lower parameters, but still engaging the hold function adds too much air to the note, much like a canyon reverb. The note seems to get thinned out as well.

I want the Freeze-type effect for getting longer sustain on classic rock guitar solos, with the held note maintaining the same fat sound. Not sure if that can be accomplished, though. While I can just purchase the EHX Freeze, it will be nice if Fractal can add this.

Aha, but you have that already in your FM3: factory preset Sustain Maniac.

Back
Top Bottom