inear and git signal wireless

Jens973

Inspired
Hi,
I am actually using a wireless system for guitar. Now I want to change to inear but also wireless. I am wondering how to do it best? Two bodypacks are required? How you pros are doing it?

Thanks for ideas!

My guitar wireless is either on my guitar strap or my right front pocket. My IEM wireless is on my left front pocket. I'm right handed.
BTW, I'm a weekend warrior NOT a pro.

Separate packs.

For wireless guitar, I have a Sennheiser transmitter on each of my guitar straps, in a little neoprene pocket. I leave them both on, and just mute all of them except for the one I'm currently using. That way I can switch guitars in a matter of seconds without having to make any other changes.

For wireless IEM, I have a Sennheiser receiver that I clip to the back of my belt, so it's situated in the center of my low back. I've found that is the most comfortable place for it over longer shows, and I can easily reach it if I need to make an adjustment. I run my IEM cable up my back, under the top layer of clothing; that way it can easily slide between the layers of fabric. If I'm only wearing a single layer, I keep the cable on the outside.

Back
Top Bottom