Individual Presets?

bjjp2

Power User
Downloaded new presets for v. 11 but all I see is .syx files for complete Banks. Can I get .syx files for individual presets?

Using Axe Edit 3.0 you can load one patch at a time. I just havn't figured out how to load the banks yet!

I know I can load one patch at a time, I just don't see where the individual patches are in the download. Thanks.

EP on the Fractal support page the description of the download says "A zip file containing banks A, B, and C as individual SysEx files for the Axe-Fx II, plus one file with all banks - Current for FW 11.x." I guess I misinterpreted this to mean both banks and individual presets would be downloaded.

For me, when I loaded the banks, I had to reboot for them to take (I think it had something do to with I had an edited patch when I did the load...might be a quirk/bug)

Download the banks, open them in Axe-Edit (check your source...), and audition them at your leisure.

Using Axe Edit 3.0 you can load one patch at a time. I just havn't figured out how to load the banks yet!

Axe-Manage is not there yet. As the release notes says, Axe Edit has no offline mode yet, it shows exactly what's inside of your axefx at the moment! Be patience - news will follow in the future! :)

EP on the Fractal support page the description of the download says "A zip file containing banks A, B, and C as individual SysEx files for the Axe-Fx II, plus one file with all banks - Current for FW 11.x." I guess I misinterpreted this to mean both banks and individual presets would be downloaded.

No. It means there are individual banks files (A, B, and C) or all them in one file (AllBanks)

Yes you can load individual presets FW11 with AE 3.
• Choose an empty slot or one you don't mind errasing in your Axe FX
• open AE 3
• go to import
• navigate to the FW11 bank you just downloaded, A, B or C
• choose the preset in that bank that you want
• ok

You have it in the Axe Fx. Don't forget to store if you want to keep it. It will then erase the preset you had in this slot before downloading the new.

Back
Top Bottom