Indispensable accessories

And the Ibanez EJK1000 intonation tool for Edge trems... After so many years with no such option!

Also, my VAFAM front of rack panel...
You hipped me to that EKJ1000 tool and I bought one but haven't used it yet. Seems like a super-handy device though.

And how could I forget my VAFAM panel! that thing has been a swiss army knife connection interface for me!

You hipped me to that EKJ1000 tool and I bought one but haven't used it yet. Seems like a super-handy device though.

And how could I forget my VAFAM panel! that thing has been a swiss army knife connection interface for me!
:)

I didn't list the Pedal Snake because I haven't used it in quite a while, but in my analog rig days it was my favorite gear purchase for years.

Surprised no one has mentioned their favorite strap locks :oops:
Necessity vs accessory I guess
Loxx are on my must have list

I first tried on an LP (heavy as a block of lead) this strap locks seems really reliable to me, and the strap remains close to the guitar!
I enjoyed it so much that today, all my guitars are equipped with it.
Remains to be tested on an Acoustic.

looks like the doohickie from Red Bishop I just ordered
Looks like they copied it and added some additional design features.

The only Floyd Rose I have that's not an Edge is on my Suhr which hasn't required adjusting intonation yet... So I'm not sure the EJK will work. However, the one you ordered says it works with "many types of double locking bridges" so I know where I'll be going if mine doesn't.

Link for anyone interested:

https://redbishop.jp/EN_RBIA1.html

Behringer MONITOR2USB
Used to connect my monitors, Axe-Fx, FM3 and headphones. Allows me to easily select a source, mute, control volume with a large knob etc. With USB interface.

Just pulled the trigger on one of these! Thanks @yek, I've been looking for something just like this for ages, and I had no idea this existed. :D

Do you use the USB interface at all? Or is it just as a monitor selector?

Just pulled the trigger on one of these! Thanks @yek, I've been looking for something just like this for ages, and I had no idea this existed. :D

I think I got the idea from @iaresee . Works great.

I'm using it for source selection, monitor selection and headphones.

I don't have any use for the USB interface at the moment.

I'm using it for source selection, monitor selection and headphones.

I don't have any use for the USB interface at the moment.

Thanks, was just asking out of curiosity as there were some odd reviews on the USB side and I wasn't sure if it worked fine without USB. Ultimately I need to use it for the exact same application as you. Will be very glad when it arrives! Thanks for the great thread!

Reactions: yek

I got one of these about 3 months ago to make monitor control easier and it's been AWESOME!

I just started using the USB interface with my work laptop so I can quickly run audio to my monitors from that laptop. Works just great as an output-only connection.

Back
Top Bottom