Independent Music Shipping in Australia

mmpete

Experienced
Hi All you Aussies ... anyone started receiving the AX8 from these guys yet ... The days are going slower and slower.

Cheers

got notification today....Should be here tomorrow....
although given all the cpu things... (not bashing) just should have checked it out more throughly before i ordered and before i sold my axe II
i can tell now im gonna hate having a bunch of different presets to accommodate all the things i want to do.... or even not to be able to stack drives... (having come from axe II and everything + the kitchen sink in a preset...)

thinking about moving it on or sending it back.... straight away... and finding and an axe II again...

Need to give the unit a little time with firm ware updates, yeah I understand the frustration after owning a fx2 - I'll be keeping Mine.

Unbelievable ... Just read my email - and it was posted today and due next week .. Of course I'll be interstate for work all of next week. :mad:

Little disappointed, I signed up within an hour of the waitlist being released, and mine is still awaiting shipment :(
Hopefully ships out tomorrow so I can get it before the end of next week!

Little disappointed, I signed up within an hour of the waitlist being released, and mine is still awaiting shipment :(
Hopefully ships out tomorrow so I can get it before the end of next week!

Update: Shipped yesterday, but tracking number was only added today. Can't wait!

got notification today....Should be here tomorrow....
although given all the cpu things... (not bashing) just should have checked it out more throughly before i ordered and before i sold my axe II
i can tell now im gonna hate having a bunch of different presets to accommodate all the things i want to do.... or even not to be able to stack drives... (having come from axe II and everything + the kitchen sink in a preset...)

thinking about moving it on or sending it back.... straight away... and finding and an axe II again...

Trans-Tasman swaps? :p

Back
Top Bottom