Incubus - The Warmth

Hello all, I am former AxeFx/AX8 user new to this section of the forum. I recently got an FX8-MKII to use with my Mesa TC-50 Head into a Port City OS 2x12 and I have never been happier with my rig. I mess around with sounds a lot, but I feel like I am just playing guitar more with the FX8 instead of always tweaking between the amp selections, cabs...everything.

I wanted to share my first preset for one of my favorite songs after a couple of weeks of just messing around with all the flexibility options and sounds. I love how customizable the foot switches are, scenes, momentary switches, etc. that can be different for every preset. I am also working a general preset that I will share where the first switch changes between 2 of the amp channels and the rest are just one/off of effects for drive, delay, modulation, etc. just to mess with some of the foot switch options. I'm still playing with what I will use the most.

I posted the preset to the AxeChange as well, but I wanted to post it here too including my amp settings.

All scenes have MIDI to select Channel 2 with the effects loop on for 4-Cable Method. It uses the stock MIDI channel/commands from the TC-50 manual.

Scene 1 - Intro/Verse
Scene 2 - Chorus'
Scene 3 - Bridge
Scene 4 - Ending Chorus

Any feedback it always appreciated.

Thank you Fractal for making such top shelf products! I'm looking forward to contributing to the FX8 threads.

Attachments

• The Warmth.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 15
  • MESA_TC50_WARMTH.jpg
    MESA_TC50_WARMTH.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom