Incoming NGD: PRS CU24

OrganicZed

Fractal Fanatic
I just purchased this guitar and am pretty excited about it. The used PRS SC245 that I acquired last year is so good that it made me want another.

1646335295773.png

1646335310534.png

1646335430146.png

1646335336353.png

I was torn between this one and an emerald green one with a great flame top, but my wife said she preferred this one. This one was a few hundred cheaper and was also a bit lighter weight as well, so that tipped the scales for me. I will give a tone report when it arrives.

I just purchased this guitar and am pretty excited about it. The used PRS SC245 that I acquired last year is so good that it made me want another.

View attachment 97322

View attachment 97323

View attachment 97325

View attachment 97324

I was torn between this one and an emerald green one with a great flame top, but my wife said she preferred this one. This one was a few hundred cheaper and was also a bit lighter weight as well, so that tipped the scales for me. I will give a tone report when it arrives.
Gorgeous!

I think it is based on the fade + artist package appointments, but if you look up the serial it should pull up the original listing. Enjoy it!

is it a 10 top? looks like a 10 on the head stock but can't tell but if it is it is not an artist package. Artist package don't come in 10 top per PRS

Yes, it is a 10 top and not an artist package. The other guitar I was considering had the artist package and it did not have the "10" designation.

is it a 10 top? looks like a 10 on the head stock but can't tell but if it is it is not an artist package. Artist package don't come in 10 top per PRS

View attachment 97322

View attachment 97323

View attachment 97325

View attachment 97324

Wow, stunning axe, d00D!

Yet it has the AP hybrid hardware - may just be a sweet dealer order as yes wl/ap doesnt get the “10”. Ebony board too?

Back
Top Bottom