Incoming! Incoming! Incoming!

Yek:

I finally went through the trouble of setting up your presets. Kudos to you. I like the layout which pretty much includes everything you could possibly want, and tweak the preset for what you need. I"ve had to do a spot of tweaking the amps and FX for my guitars and setup, but this was minor work.

I've taken to using your layout with other amps...merely substituting in 'like' amps...I've a mind that 'Global' amps would be a good addition if I every quit futzing with them and settle on those that I'm 'happy' with.

The fancy stuff is cool...just can't think of how I'd use them in any capacity...but they're fun to show off for those who come to check out the AxeII.

Not had that problem with excessive low end you just described; they seem great to me. I've even maintained the obligatory '...yek' at the end of my 'keeper' presets to pay homage, and keep me properly humble.

Thanks again!

Ron

Hi Ron, good to hear that! With the improvements of 5.07 and updated Axe-Edit coming up, I can start to post versions of my presets including all global blocks.
May be useful to some, even though it'll wipe out your own global blocks.
I do use some of the fancier stuff live, but sparingly.

I'm so glad we had this time, together
Just to have a laugh, or sing a song.
Seems we just get started and before you know it,
Comes the time we have to say....so long..Goodnight everybody!

Reactions: yek
Back
Top Bottom