• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

In1 vs In2/3/4

Grievous66

Inspired
Why when I use In1 vs In2/3/4 , my tone sounds more beefier, full. I use a high gain Amp (FasModern2)
And also why is some background noise when I use In2. All the other ones are dead quiet.
I use same gate parameters when I change inputs in my preset, also same levels in Setup/Input levels and all Outs EQ to 0
Basically I change input in my preset and plug the cable in the input used in preset.
Thanks

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Input 1 is a high-impedance Instrument input. The others are line-level inputs. Use Input 1 with your guitar.

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
I want 2 use 2 guitars. That's why my question.
Also why In2 is more noisier then the other ones?
Input 2 isn't noisier. It doesn't have a "normaling contact" though so if you don't plug anything in it will be noisy. Plug something into it.

Top Bottom