In the Cavern of Zen - A place with too much Reverb.... :)

Could very well be an AS200, the Scofield model :) The AS200 could be a bit expensive by now since it is famous. It can be worthwhile checking if you can find the signature guitar from Lee Ritenour. THey are supposed to be really good and a much cheaper.

I've discovered I like the necks that are more similar to the 60's ES335 necks. That's also what is on mine.

Jens

I saw the Scofield model and it wasn't that one as the one I had was metallic gun metal grey in color. I am looking at those pretty hard as well as the Epiphone ES335's

I saw the Scofield model and it wasn't that one as the one I had was metallic gun metal grey in color. I am looking at those pretty hard as well as the Epiphone ES335's

I am not sure what finishes the AS200 had, I think the Sco signature version is only Sunburst, but the AS200 series had more options.

I would really try to find a late 70's or early 80's Yamaha or Ibanez semi. The can really stand against the Gibsons from that period as well. You will get much more for your money than a new Epiphone and if you don't like it you can sell it again for the same price.

Jens

My little stubby fingers hate freaky long fingers that play amazing well over a 5-6 fret span.
Other than that, it was pretty frickin cool. GREAT job. Reverb was dead perfect that I could tell.

My little stubby fingers hate freaky long fingers that play amazing well over a 5-6 fret span.
Other than that, it was pretty frickin cool. GREAT job. Reverb was dead perfect that I could tell.

Soiunded great...listened in headphones and was SUPER relaxed! :)

That is very inspiring. Thank you.

Thank you guys! Glad you like it! :) Really love the reverb options in this box! Curious what the final 9.xx firmware will yield :)

Jens

Back
Top Bottom