AFIII In the Bleak Midwinter

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems

When the improved Pitch block was announced in Ares 2 for the Axe-Fx III, I set to work creating a preset that would play an entire arrangement of chords and arpeggios from single bass notes. Here's the finished product, with vocal accompaniment by my daughter.

Last edited:
gorgeous! I have been wondering when you would showcase your kids’ talents here, I will always treasure you sharing their lovely voices For us years ago at Dweezillla. Also, nice FC tease.

That was amazing. Your daughter has an amazing voice. And your playing's not bad either! ;)

Great all around!

Pretty impressive to hear and watch.

And not one, but two FCs on camera.

But you said "Quantum 2"... And I thought we were now in "Ares" land?

Awesome job Matt! And you daughter has an amazing voice also. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. Thank you and the rest of the Fractal family for always providing stellar support!

When the improved Pitch block was announced in Ares 2 for the Axe-Fx III, I set to work creating a preset that would play an entire arrangement of chords and arpeggios from single bass notes. Here's the finished product, with vocal accompaniment by my daughter.

Awesome Matt !!!

What a beautiful voice, Echo! And such a pro in the studio too!

Thanks for creating this and sharing it Matt & Echo!

Merry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom